August 18, 2015 at 32747 Lake Road (Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church) 3-7 pm:
- Lettuce Heads will have kale, swiss chard, carrots, and cut flowers. Here’s an easy recipe for chard: Sauteed Swiss Chard.
- Plant exchange at the market manager’s tent. Bring a plant, take a new plant home.
- Veg’n Out Cafe serving up delicious and vegan-friendly desserts!
- No Elk Creek Honey this week.
- No Singlespeed Baking in the coming weeks. Look for Ed as a special guest!
- Trendi Paws will be taking a few weeks off after this Tuesday. Be sure to stock up on doggie treats!
MOVING ALERT: Remember the farmers market moved to 32747 Lake Road! Find us across the street from the Old Firehouse on Route 83.
Schedule for August 18, 2015